Sunday, December 29, 2013

Yes I'm still alive

Well the other night I was let known that I hadn't written any thing on this blog for ever....I said that nothing has happened in my boring life to put down and also I didn't think anyone read the blog anyway...I was informed that there was some that checked just to see if I had put anything down...So I will try to put something down for those that do check....The holidays are upon us in a big way....Christmas is just over and here comes the New Year....I do know that this is the worst time of the year to go any place in a car as the streets are so crowded and the stores are a fright......BUT we still have to go and make sure to let them know we are still OK  because if we don't they will send out a search party to see what has happened to us....Well whoever reads this keep safe and have a Happy New Year....Till next time....