Sunday, April 14, 2013

Summer Time

I think that summer time is here for sure.....I don't understand how so many people still think that they have to leave here to travel up north to wade in snow or slide on the ice....I would just as soon stay here and run the air-conditioner and be able to go outside without a coat as go up and run the heater and wear a coat every where outside....I realize that sometimes things come up that a person must do or some of the family is sick or something, but this is just how people are always looking for the bright side of things or should I say the warm side.....

Well some things never change even in the summer or winter....We all have to make a certain number of trips each week to Wal-Mart or to HEB to seem to be able to survive...HA HA....At least the roads aren't crowded and the stores aren't either....One bad thing is pool slows down as so much I have to go to other parks and play....It's the same at most of them and we just get together to have enough to play.....It's kind of nice to have no pressure and just have fun....At the end of the night we usually can't tell who won the most games and it doesn't make any difference any way....Well Marilyn and I are doing OK and just getting older together ....That's just the way it should be anyway.....Later...