Sunday, March 24, 2013

Yes I'm still here

I know that I haven't put any thing on the blog for a long time and the only thing I can say or blame it on is January and February are my busiest time of the year....The last couple of weeks I have just kind of sat back and relaxed and not done much at all....It's kind of nice not to have a schedule to keep up with....Pool leagues have all been done and some schedules have been made for next season while things are fresh in my mind....The only some what planed activity if you could call it that is I have to make a certain number of trips to Wal-mart and I never know just when one might come along, but that's OK with me.....I do know that I am glad we don't HAVE to go up NORTH in the next few weeks as I keep hearing about the cold and SNOW that looks so good but I don't want to come in contact with....Well that's all for a while, but I'll really try to put something on more often now....Later....