Sunday, November 4, 2012

Time is flying by

I can't believe that a week has gone by since I wrote on the blog, but when I post on the Magnolia blog for  Sunday service it reminds me of the time....Well this week we kind of kept busy between greeting back folks from the far north back to the village, going to Walmart, eating out a couple of times and playing some pool, the time slipped away...

Well the old computer has been acting up a little so I have order a new one and should get it some time in the next week....I don't look forward to setting up a new one cause when I do I like to take my time reinstalling my programs.....When I do get the new one set up I am going to complety wipe the hard drive on the old one and reinstall the operating system and some of the programs.....I just hate to try and rearrange all my files that I need to back up so I can reinstall them....There is always some I seem to lose.....I have done it several times before and I dread it and do learn from each screw up....HA HA   ..Of course by the time I have to do it again I forget something until to  late and lose something again....Oh well ....what else have I to do....Keep smiling ....Later....