Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving coming up..

Golly it hardly seems possible that thanksgiving is just around the corner, but here it is...I have much to be thankful for this year....I didn't have as much health issues as I did last year so that is a big plus and I have got to celebrate another birthday....HA HA...The only bad thing is I keep getting OLDER in body and it doesn't want to do some of the stuff that I use to do....Oh well I am glad for the things I am able to do...I am very blessed compared to a lot of people in the world...God is so good to me and my family and I thank him for all he has done and doing for me...

I got the new computer and finally am getting things straighten out....I told some one that the Texas room looks like "Best Buy store exploded" and the remains are all over the place.....Oh well I am working on it a little at a time and am making progress as Marilyn said "well at least we can see the floor now"....I am glad that she is patient with my doings....I know that it is going to cost me several trips to Walmart for all the mess, but that's alright it's some place to get out of the house for a while....Well I'm looking forward to thanksgiving and hope everyone else is too.....Keep smiling....Later..