Sunday, November 25, 2012

Oh Boy

I don't know about you but I am still kind of full from Thanksgiving, but some how I am still able to eat....HA HA...In all seriousness we had a great Thanksgiving with more food than any one should have....We were with Jerry and Diane , Don and Sally , Darlene and Phil, and Margrett V. for the day.... Well more people are coming in for the winter and it is getting busy around here again, at least crowded on the highway and in Walmart...It's harder to find a parking spot close to the door any more...HA HA..There are several friends that haven't made it down here yet and I don't know just what is keeping them up north as I keep seeing that it is cold up there...Well not much else to say , but wanted to at least put something down on here...I don't know if anyone still reads this but if they do HI  I'm still here and mostly well for an old fat boy...At least I'm happy....Later...