Thursday, July 28, 2011

News

Well today I finally went to the knee Dr. and did all the preregistering and signing lots of papers....Then took a packet of papers over to the hospital and did all the registering over there....I also was poked and prodded, x-rayed, and the vampire took several samples of blood for testing and also to be able to give me blood transfusions if needed during surgery (which I hope doesn't happen), but I guess they need to be prepared for everything possible that might happen.....Next Thursday morning all I have to do is just show up and sign in that I am there and wait for them to start....You might say that I am on the way now..HA HA

I did get an e-mail today from a  good friend kind of poking me about the blog and any news, so I knew I better put something down for those that might want to know....I was asked if I would keep up the blog from rehab, but I haven't even thought of that, but one of my friends that just had the same surgery from the same Dr. and rehab center said I wouldn't have too much time as they would keep me pretty busy...Also I don't know if they would have Internet available or not anyway....So when I do go I won't blog any thing until I get home....I know that by that time I will have computer withdrawal for sure...HA HA.....Well will write more before I go to hospital and try to give the latest update....I could use a prayer once in a while if you think of me...I would sure appreciate it...