Thursday, July 7, 2011

Finally some news

Well I finally got some good news from the sleep Dr.....After two weeks of using the cpap machine with successful results his nurse called me on Wednesday and said that he had cleared me for surgery...She was going to fax all the results to my other Dr.s so everyone would be on board....I can't believe all the test that I went through to get to this point, but maybe we can get on with the show....I just have to wait for the knee Dr. to set the time....I am going to call him tomorrow to prod him just a little for info.....

In the mean time we are in a little mess here at the house as we are having the ceiling redone in the living room....We had a couple of bad places and you can't just get new panels for mobiles any more , so we're just tearing out the old and replacing with new dry wall....It's kind of slow going  for the guys I hired as we have beamed ceiling and they have to work around them....All the furniture is kind of stacked up in the Texas room at this point...We still have room for the computer and able to watch TV so it's not too bad....I know that the Texas room sure saved us....I am sure glad we had it....Well they will be done in a couple of days....The final mudding and the next day the paint and move stuff back in...Hopefully then back to normal.....Life's still good.....