Tuesday, July 12, 2011

At least I have some idea

Well I went to see the knee Dr. and they gave me a date to have my first knee done ....August 4 on a Thursday....It would have been sooner but he is going on vacation for a couple of weeks....I didn't want him to do the surgery and then be gone out of town in case something went wrong..I don't think that will happen but with me any thing is possible...Oh well at least I have something to look for....He said that after a few days in the hospital I would be sent to rehab for a few days and if things were going well , then back to the hospital for the second knee...A few more days in the hospital and back to rehab for several days to heal up....It was all up to just how well and how fast I am able to bounce back to some what normal getting around.....well at least Marilyn won't have to put up with me doing the exercises and listening to me complain about the hurting.....I just as well admit that I don't like pain very will, but I just keep thinking of how much it hurts now and I realize that it probably won't be too much worse, especially when I can have pain meds to help me stand it....Oh well as long as I recover before the pool season starts and I can get some practice in , I will be happy....I may miss some of the dove season but I guess a person can't have all he wants all the time....Life's still good.....