Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ok I've just had a thought

Well I know that I haven't written any thing for quite a while on the blog but I didn't think any one was looking anyway so what the hay....Well tonight when I checked my E-mail one of my good friends poked me and was wondering what was going on.....I don't have any good excuses so won't try to give any other that just kind of being busy during pool league season.....But now that it is over and things are settling down for the HOT summer I know that I must at least try to put something down....That way at least you will know that we are still having a thought or two....HA HA...
I know that now with Church services being over for the summer next Sunday I won't have too much to put in the Magnolia blog so will have more time for this one...I will say that I have been having problems with my knees more and more lately and know that I am going to have to have them replaced in the near future (not looking forward to that) but the Dr. said the pain wouldn't be any worse recovering than it hurts now and at least when that's over it will be worth it....
Well at least this is a start again....I know that I have more time now so on with the show....Later...