Sunday, November 14, 2010

Update

Sunday again and I need to catch up a little....I had a bit of bad luck this week as one of my hearing aids quit on me and I had to take it to the hearing aid doctor....Of course it had to be the one I need the most so I have had to say "what did you say " more the last few days than I have for a long time...Not much fun for me but kind of funny for other people to be able to tease me about it once in a while...Oh well this too will pass...Today we went to service at Magnolia this morning and we had just a little different service with Pastor Stacey being gone to see his dad and celebrate his birthday with him...We had a good time though as several people got up and did several readings and sang songs for the congregation... This evening we went up to the main hall where they had a welcome back party for all the folks that have come for the season...There was a large crowd there with lots of goodies to eat and much talking and catching up with gossip from the summer..I am going to try and write more often as it's kind of hard to remember when I don't put it down....So we'll see just how I do....It's all good anyway if you don't stumble....Think about it..