Monday, July 5, 2010

The Fourth is over

Well the holiday is over and much food has been eaten and enjoyed...You know that all of us eat when ever there is even talk of a holiday or event coming up....Of course it doesn't take too much to make an event for most of us OLD people any more so you can take it from there...Some how I have slipped back in to playing pool almost every day again...Imagine that!!! At least this year I have air conditioned halls to play in, so it sure makes it more enjoyable....Well when ever I don't have to take Marilyn to Wal-Mart she is sure willing to get me out from under foot so she can clean house or just take a nap so every one wins in the end...

I just want everyone to know that with the rain from the storm (ALEX) we are blessed with a bumper crop of mosquitoes so it's kind of hard to do any thing out doors with out swatting the little buggers all the time...So count your blessings if you don't have to put up with them where ever you are ....If you have them I know just how you feel....More later...