Monday, January 11, 2010

Yikkes Where has the time gone???

I was reminded today that I haven't posted in quite a while by a good friend...(D.S.) and why wasn't I posting?? I guess that I don't have any good excuses but just busy and lazy is all I can say...I will try to do better in the future...I know that I have said that before but maybe I can make it stick this time...

A lot has happened since I did post and I will try to bring some of it forward for the blog...The new year has started and promises to be quite a bit different than last year...I guess you might call that progress in some areas, we can just hope...Between working over at the houses at Magnolia and trying to get them ready to put on the market, trying to put some order in place at the house in Siesta ( Marilyn has done most of it and I just try to stay out of the way unless she prods me in some direction she needs me in.), and playing pool several days a week the time has just flown by before you know it...

One bad thing happened to me last Saturday when Gene and I were at Magnolia to work on the house as we were moving furniture, the couch slid over my foot and tore the toe nail loose on my left big toe...OH MY did that ever hurt...I couldn't do any thing for a while but try to stop the bleeding and pain...When we got home, Marilyn said let's go to the Emergency at the hospital to get it taken care of...So off we go...I will say that was quite an experience, but they did a great job taking care of the old fat boy...It is sore for sure but time will take care of it now...

Well that's enough for now, but I will try to do better....I have a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow morning to follow up on the toe and then the installers are suppose to lay new carpet in the mobile at Magnolia...It seems that there is always something going on, or something to do..OH WELL...