Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How mixed up can things get???

I don't know just how the weirdest things happen to me...I was setting in the Dr.'s office talking to him about my toe nail problem and high blood pressure when I get three phone calls on the cell one right after the other...It seems the carpet layers showed up at the Siesta house to lay carpet instead of the Magnolia house...I told them they never called me to confirm the time or any thing for sure...They said that it was going to cost me 175 dollars to have them come back...Was I ever HOT about that....After I got out of the Dr.'s I went to Home Depot and tried to get to the bottom of the problem...After I explained just what happened and that I wasn't going to pay any thing more the manager of the store did some calls and got things straighted out...I really don't know just where the mix up was for sure, but he assured me that every thing would be taken care of with no cost to me...Now they are coming out Thursday afternoon to lay the carpet....I told him to make sure they came to Magnolia to do the job instead of Siesta....He assured me they would call me 30 minutes before they would be there to do the job...That way I can stay at home and not have to just wait around on them and be able to leave Siesta and get there at Magnolia when they came in...Oh what a tangled web life is at times....I guess that's what makes life interesting and keeps you thinking...