Sunday, December 27, 2009

Needing to Update

Well it's been quite a experience the last week or so....We have gotten moved and trying to get every thing unpacked and find a place for it..It has been quite a job, cause for one thing we don't know just where or in what things were packed...It's like Christmas every time we open up a box and we get to say OH THAT'S WHERE THAT WAS...At least we are 99 percent moved and about 75 percent straighten around with things in there place...I got on line and am just started to put all the electronics together...I have to keep looking in different boxes to get the right cables and cords, What a mess...I don't want to have to move again for sure...It sure is nice though to have more room than we had over at the other house...I have secured a nifty corner in the Texas room to set up all the computers and printers...Once I get it all set up and squared away I will take a picture and post it...Course I will have to find my camera first....LOL...

Well we have been told we must go to the Social Hour in the morning so we can be introduced to the folks in the Village..I have been informed that this is not a PARK, but a VILLAGE....Does that mean we have arrived???I guess only time will tell...