Thursday, December 10, 2009

Big Move

Well today I made it official, that is the day of the big move...I went and reserved a u-haul truck this coming Monday for the move...I also asked a few of the men that I chum with if they would be available to help on Monday...Of course they all said OK and afterward several others came to me and said they would help also...At times like this it pays to have good friends to help out...We will sure be busy during the next few days just getting ready and packing...A lot of the small stuff we are moving by car ....The trips seem endless and we may run out of room to just place things...I don't know how we have accumulated so much in such a short time...The new place is a lot bigger but we may run out of room even before we get moved it seems...I know that we will eventually be able to get a place for every thing...Well the time has been set so on with the show....