Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Well this week has been quite a rush with all that's going on down in deep south Texas at the Loring house....Our son has had his skin grafts and is home from the hospital doing very good...I talked to him today and he sounded very up beat which is great...He was looking forward to his daughter and grand kids coming over for Christmas Eve...I know that he was excited and looking forward to it....Also my brother in law got home from the hospital and doing very well also, so things are looking up in the health department for the family...

I managed to play pool a few days this week of course and took Marilyn to Wal-mart early in the week, cause it's been very crowded for the last few days...We tried to go to HEB this morning after we went out for breakfast...We drove into the parking lot, couldn't find a parking place and drove right out....We then stopped at Dollar General and picked up the couple of items that we needed with out any trouble....

Last night Marilyn and I went over to Magnolia Park to visit with old friends...Of course I played pool and Marilyn played cards with her girl friends...We got to talk and say HI to many of our old friends and wish them Merry Christmas...And now I want to wish all that read my blog "MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR"...