Sunday, December 19, 2010

Did you think I had forgot????

I know I haven't posted anything but I have had a few things on my mind that I didn't want to just put down so please forgive me....Our son has been in the hospital for the last few days with some burns on one of his legs and having problems with infection and swelling...When the swelling and the infection goes down he is going to have some skin grafts done...Also my brother in law in Florida is also in the hospital with high fever and internal infection but now improving and should be released in the next day or so....Also the pool season has started it has kind of kept me busy also....Don't forget that I also have to take Marilyn to Wal-Mart every so often to make everyone happy...Well it's a great life if we just don't let it get us down....Just keep smiling there's a lot more good than bad......