Monday, November 7, 2011

Late again

I know I said that I would post more often but I have been trying to catch up on some things that I haven't been able to do because of the surgeries.....Also we have had company for a while and we have been trying to entertain them...(our youngest son and his girlfriend)...They came to help drive Marilyn around while I was layed up with the last surgery......They have been a big help around the house...This last week I got to play pool several times  here in the park and even over at Magnolia a coupe of times...It was sure nice to get around a table again, but I sure need lots of practice to come close to being able to compete again.....Oh well now I will have time to do lots of things and my knees won't hurt at least....They are still stiff and I have to limber them up quite often, but they say in time that will change....Well at least I have written something so you know that I am OK, just lazy about writing....Next time......