Friday, August 6, 2010

Here again

I can't believe that it's been a week since I wrote on the blog....Time just has a way of getting away from me especially it seems....We have been enjoying ourselves by little tours checking on the high water a couple of times, going to Wal-mart, trying different places to eat out, and Wednesday we enjoyed listening to Diego up at the hall here at Siesta...He comes about every two weeks and plays and sings for a couple of hours for all to enjoy dancing or just listening to...He still has quite a crowd even if it is summer yet...Of course I get to play pool every day or so some where so it's all good here, just kind of hot...The heat isn't as bad as the mosquitoes and nats....The little boogers just swarm on you every chance they can when you get out of the house or car...I hope they start spraying soon to kill them off...Well that about catches things up for now....Remember to just keep smiling and every thing will be OK....